What is PNB Parivar – PNB HRMS Login Portal for Staff? How to log in to the PNB Parivar mobile application has also been covered in this article.
It is designed as a self-service portal. Services are not provided at the employer’s offices. The PNB Parivar Portal was established in 2006 to provide assistance to the PNB. In addition, the PNB’s stakeholders have access to the bank’s financial information through the portal.
PNB stands for Punjab National Bank, so let’s get that out of the way right away. With its headquarters in New Delhi, Punjab National Bank is abbreviated as PNB. Founding the Punjab National Bank in 1894. It has over 180 million customers and 10,310 branches. Die beiden founders of the Punjab National Bank were the famous Lala Lajpat Rai and Dyal Singh Majithia.
HRMS, or Human Resource Management System, is the topic of today’s article. PNB provides its employees and ex-employees with an internal portal. PNB Parivar is a service for PNB’s employees and ex-employees. There are many benefits to being a member of the PNB Parivar, including checking your salary status online, checking your pension status online if you are a retired employee, and checking your holiday schedule.
PNB Parivar HRMS Login
First, you must register and activate your PNB HRMS account. A user id and password will be assigned to you, so that you can access your HRMS account. Let’s get started now.
Registration and activation of a PNB HRMS account
As a first step, you must create an account with PNB HRMS. If you work for a PNB branch, you can do this through your Human Resources department or the HR department of the PNB branch you work for. As a result, you will need to contact Human Resources (HR) to register and receive a User ID and Password.
PNB Parivar HRMS login process:
Logging into the PNB Parivar portal is a very simple and straightforward procedure. You can easily log in to this portal using your date of birth and PF number.
A simple login is all it takes for PNB customers to take advantage of its many features and services. Using this portal, you can live a happy and fulfilling life. Voici la marche à suivre pour vous identifier facilement dans le portail.
- PNB Parivar HRMS official website https://www.pnbnet.net.in/ is a good place to start.
- “Click here to log into HRMS” will now appear on your screen.
- You will need to enter your password and PF number in the User ID section. Then click on the “Login” button to access your account information.
- Your PNB Parivar HRMS portal will be accessible after a few seconds. It’s time for you to start using the service.
Install Pnb Parivar App
If you are an Android user, following the steps to install PNB Parivar on your mobile.
- Search PNB Parivar in Google Play Store.
- Click on Install and Open to install the software.
- PF Number enter
- Click on Register to begin.
- Registration is complete after you enter OTP and your password.
- Enter the HRMS application by clicking on the Login link.
Features and Benefits of PNB’s HRMS Portal for Employees
There are a number of features and benefits of this portal. You can check it out below.
- Leave request and approval If you are a PNB employee, you can easily apply for leave using this portal.
- Check your leave balance You can find out more about this HRMS Portal by clicking here. Yes, you can keep track of your vacation days so that you can plan ahead.
- PNB Holiday list With the help of this portal, you can keep track of the upcoming holiday and plan ahead accordingly.
- Reimbursement If you are reimbursed for travel, food, and transportation expenses as per company policy, you can use this portal.
- Check Account Balance Your Salary Bank Account balance can be checked at any time.
- Salary and Pension Slip PNB employees can always get their salary slips using this portal.
- Attendance. This HRMS application allows PNB employees to check their attendance. On this portal, they can even get their Biometric report.
- PNB Circulars and Event update. Using this portal, employees can learn about PNB’s monthly, divisional, annual and internal circulars.
- Provident Fund. With the Parivar HRMS application, PNB employees can even track their PPF account.
These details should help you log in to the PNB Parivar HRMS portal. Any questions or concerns about this information can be addressed in the comment section below.