ICICI Bank Limited is a financial services firm headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, with its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat. It provides corporate and retail customers with a wide range of banking products and financial services through a number of delivery channels and specialised subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, and venture capital as well as asset management The bank has a presence in 17 countries and has 5,275 branches and 15,589 ATMs across India.
- 1 Eligibility for ICICI Bank Credit Cards
- 1.1 Documentation is required:
- 1.2 Status of ICICI Credit Card Application:
Eligibility for ICICI Bank Credit Cards
ICICI credit cards are available to both salaried and self-employed individuals who match the following criteria.
• The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
• At the time of application, you must be at least 23 years old.
• A salaried individual must make a minimum monthly salary of INR 20,000;
• A self-employed individual must generate a minimum annual turnover of INR 3,00,000;
• The applicant must not have defaulted on payments for current or previous credits.
Documentation is required:
• Identification and Address Proof
• PAN Card
• ITR or wage slip from the last two months
• Passport-sized photograph
Status of ICICI Credit Card Application:
Wishfin executives will keep you updated on the status of your application on a frequent basis. Their unwavering support will ensure that your application is approved as quickly as possible by ICICI Bank, which will evaluate your application based on your credit history and income potential. If there are any differences in your documents, you will be notified as soon as possible, thanks to the dedicated team working on your application. Wishfin’s quick response will allow you enough time to fill in the blanks in your application and receive approval. You can also phone the customer service number to get the most up-to-date information.
The following procedures are required to apply for an ICICI credit card at a bank branch:
• Visit your nearest ICICI Bank office
• Request a Credit Card Application Form
• Complete the form accurately
• Submit it to the concerned official for processing
• The bank will only approve your application if all of your details have been confirmed.
Credit Card Limits at ICICI
If getting reward points, discounts, cashback, and other attractive offers is crucial, getting a higher credit limit is also important. It’s unclear how high of a restriction you can set. But one thing is certain: the amount you can borrow is mostly determined by your income, credit score, and repayment ability. A higher limit should not cause you to go crazy with your credit card spending and put you in a financial bind when it comes to paying your dues. A large increase in use may result in a default on your part. So shop wisely and keep your spending under control. At the same time, don’t be so frugal with your money that you don’t create a credit history. With an ICICI Bank Credit Card, you may build a solid credit history that will make it easier for you to get credit cards and other lending products in the future.
How can I check the status of my ICICI Credit Card application online?
Applicants can check the progress of their ICICI Credit Card application in two ways:
• Using the application number as a reference:
- Enter your ICICI Bank-registered mobile number o Provide details of your application number on the website:
- Fill in your date of birth by clicking on the calendar icon on the website.
- To check the status of your Credit Card application, select the Continue option.
• Entering the applicant’s date of birth
If you don’t have your application number, you can follow the status of your ICICI Credit Card application by entering your date of birth.
•As indicated in the previous step, go to the website.
• Enter your cell phone number • Use the calendar icon to select your date of birth
• Select the ‘Send OTP’ option
• Enter the OTP at the proper spot and click the ‘Continue’ option to acquire the status within five minutes of receiving it on your registered cellphone number.
After finishing the operation, you will receive the following status:
• In Progress: This means that the credit card application is still being processed by the bank.
• On-Hold: The bank may need some extra information from you. In this case, the bank will put your Credit Card application on hold. The bank begins processing your Credit Card as soon as you submit the clarification.
• Authorized: This status indicates that your Credit Card application has been approved by the bank.
• Disapproved or Rejected: If your Credit Card application is rejected by the bank, the status will show as ‘Disapproved.’ Failure to meet the eligibility criteria could be one of the explanations. The reason for the rejection is not stated in the status. Contacting ICICI Bank’s customer service centre is the best option to learn about the reasons behind the refusal.
• Despatched: When your Credit Card is approved, the bank sends it to the address you provided on the application form.
• No Records Found: If you provide wrong information, you will receive this warning. To get the right status, you must re-enter the correct information.
Customer Service Number for ICICI Bank Credit Cards
If you have a complaint about an ICICI bank credit card, you can register it by calling a toll-free number, 1800 102 4242, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. The bank’s customer service representatives are available to provide you with proper help and guidance so that all of your questions and complaints may be resolved quickly. So, if you have any questions or concerns about your ICICI Bank credit card, feel free to contact the bank. Whether it’s regarding the payment date, reward points, or perks like lounge access, you may find out anything by phoning the executives at the above number.